TCA Mission Africa 2015 Video

Kilimanjaro Go Pro 2015

2015 Africa photos

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday, June 21

Hi this is Marie today we went to different churches our church was very long but interesting, After a 3rd service we just relaxed and ate lunch. Then we went to a Market and I got a Braclet and a Soccer T-Shirt.  All of the Market people was so nice some of them was from the church choir, Then After That we ate dinner and Scott and Ty came back from Kajiado. After dinner we had a meeting it was fun we Sang Song, We starch, Prayed.
I,am gonna miss this place but I,am coming back next year, All the choir people was so nice and wonderful, I,am so thankful for them greeting us at the airport and last night, One of them actually made me a Hat and another made my friend a Braclet
I made many friends here I don,t know if they,ll be back next year or not
It,s going by so fast working with Orphins, Disabled Children, Painting I mean this was fun and I made a-lot of friends I can,t wait to go on safari but again I,am gonna miss this place
Love Marie
And I,am Terrifyed of them going onto Kilimanjaro

No comments:

Post a Comment